Monday, December 7, 2015

Goodbye UBLC

Today was our last lacrosse practice.  Playing with the Bristol lacrosse team has seriously been one of the highlights of my time here!  I have made so many friends and love that they let me play with them :)  Our last practice was Christmas themed, so we all dressed up and played Christmas music the whole time.  At the end of practice, the captains got us all together to say goodbye for the holidays.  And then before we left, the presented me with an England flag signed by everyone and a UBLC jumper.  I was so surprised -- it was the sweetest thing!  I will be hanging the flag up in my room and I already wear the jumper all the time :) I sure will miss this team!
The whole squad.
I loved Sarah's reindeer outfit!!! 
Cesci <3 Seriously, what would I do without her??
Our crew :)

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet! It made me cry! What an awesome surprise!

    ReplyDelete