Wednesday, December 9, 2015

HARRY POTTER STUDIOS

My dream came true today -- I visited the world of Harry Potter.  And I even tried butterbeer (yes, it was carbonated...but didn't I always say that if I went to Harry Potter studios, I would take a break from my "no carbonation" rule to try butterbeer?) and it was delicious.  But my body is not used to carbonation and it really tickled my nose hahah.  Gabi and I left to London early in the morning and headed straight to the studios.  You arrive and from the get-go, even while waiting in line, are right in the midst of set pieces.  Before starting the tour, they have you watch a movie about how the films were made and get you all psyched.  We started in the Great Hall and took our time exploring the set and learning how the movies were made.  It was seriously the coolest thing.  And I think I found my dream job -- working on the special effects team on a big movie set like Harry Potter <3 <3 <3
The Great Hall decked out for Christmas.
Made it to the Ministry of Magic.
I think I'll head to Hogwarts and probably stay there.
Knight Bus.
No. 4 Privet Drive
Bubble snow to get in the Christmas spirit.
This is extremely cool if you're an engineer.
THE Hogwarts Castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment