Our 2nd annual Christmas sleepover and pajama exchange. It was so much fun to have all the girls together again! {but we all missed you dearly, Ru} Mama Carolyn made us her delicious French dip sandwiches, we explored downtown a little bit, drove down Christmas Street (which was not as impressively lit as in years past, but still fun haha), exchanged pajamas, and mostly loved just being all together! We went to start a movie in Ashlyn's theater but I promptly fell asleep (not my usual self...usually I'm one of the last ones up) and at about 2:30 in the morning I was woken up by being launched out of my chair. Yes, literally launched. Not really sure how that happened, but it had something to do with Carly trying to get off the chair without moving me, but accidentally tipping the chair over haha. It was definitely a successful night.
 |
| Loved my pajamas, Tess! |
 |
| Cindy Lou-Hoo! |
love this post!
ReplyDelete