I have been waiting for this weekend for the last three months and boy oh boy, was it good to come home. I had the perfect Thanksgiving weekend ever. This weekend I am thankful to be surrounded by my beautiful, wonderful family and friends. I am thankful for our constant laughter and love for each other. I am so unbelievably blessed! As soon as I walked out of the airport and saw my mom, I ran up to her and just started crying because I was so excited to see her. We have the best relationship a daughter could ask for and it was the best feeling that night to walk up the stairs and finally get to call through the house for my mom. Not a minute this weekend was wasted... I woke up early each morning to spend time with my family all day and didn't go to bed until the early hours of the morning after hanging out with my friends all night.
 |
| Reunited with my Shlynny :) |
 |
| I love you, Carly! |
 |
| {Almost} all the girls back together again! Carly, Zoe, Tessa, Ashlyn, and me. Missing you guys, Taylor and Ru! |
 |
| Enjoying the sun on Thanksgiving day. |
 |
| My adorable cousin, Jacob. |
 |
| I AM THANKFUL FOR FAMILY |
 |
| First ski of the season!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment