Sunday, March 18, 2018

T

Tina and I have spent the last two Spring Breaks together (as seen here if you care to brave the long catch-up post and here) so it was only fitting that we spend this one together as well. Unfortunately, our Spring Breaks (idk if those words are actually supposed to be capitalized or not...) did not align this year, but it worked out perfectly for Tina to come out to New York!! I love visitors. I love Tina. It was perfect. 

We began the trip with the Mat Kearney and Andrew Belle concert. Loved them. Got Andrew Belle's signature and bought a pin. Unsuccessfully shouted for Mat Kearney to play our favorite song. Cheered loudly when he asked who in the audience was from Oregon. (Yes, I do know that I am not from Oregon and I also recognize that Washington and Oregon are not the same. But when you're clear across the country and when you love WA like you're from there and someone famous is from WA's neighboring state, you cheer like you're from there, cuz PNW.)

Undocumented highlight: Having a couple of hours to kill before Phantom of the Opera, so reserving a tiny room at a K-Town karaoke bar for just the two of us. We were stars.

Other highlights included eating at a restaurant Tina was super excited about that I can't remember now (someone from a cooking show started it), eating a pretty gross milkshake from Tom's Diner, and Tina painting my nails.

Do you ever feel
like a plastic bag
drifting through the wind
wanting to start again?
Millennials, am I right? 🙄😉
For your viewing pleasure.
I have no clue what I did to warrant this look, but I'm sure happy I did it.
I love you, T!! Come back soon 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment