(You can pronounce it "Tay-jay" or "Tayj" depending on how you're feeling.)
I love having best friends visit 😍
Taylor's the best because we didn't have to feel like we were running around 24/7 trying to cram every New York thing into a short weekend. We simply enjoyed being together, just the two of us chillin' in New York. So here's to you, Tayj. Thanks for being a real true.
![]() |
| Taylor's eyes look beautiful in this picture. I really can't look away. |
![]() |
| This picture was taken as a couple was making out behind us and we thought it was hilarious. |
![]() |
| We felt like such rebels taking photos in the fountain. After we got out suddenly everyone else started doing the same. #trendy |
![]() |
| I'm pretty sure the Brooklyn Bridge was Tay's favorite part of the city. We went twice. |






No comments:
Post a Comment