I'm thankful for my home, for my school, for my camera, for Seattle, for Utah, for my apartment, for lacrosse, for skiing, for piano, for yummy Thanksgiving feasts, and for so much more. But none of this really matters if it weren't for the amazing family and friends I have in my life to share it all with.
I am grateful to have had Ruby in that awkward 7th grade P.E. class, that Zoe and I helped save the world together with No Car Day, that Ashlyn spilled hot chocolate in my microwave that one Friday afternoon, that Tessa moved to Utah and I was lucky enough to be the new girl's friend, that Taylor and I are pretty much the same person and we simply get each other, that Carly spontaneously spent that weekend in Deer Valley with my family and me, that my next door neighbor happened to be Emma, that Sara and I happened to be in the same orientation group, and that I was born into my family with cousins as my best friends, with my brothers as the sweetest and studliest boys ever, and with my parents being just about the best and most loving people on this planet.
I am thankful for the people.












No comments:
Post a Comment