Some quotes I loved and thoughts I had from Conference:
- "Make time every day for prayer... Tell Him every concern... He is interested in the most fascinating and most mundane things of your life." -Richard G. Scott
- "Heavenly Father hears your prayers. He loves you. He knows your name." -Henry B. Eyring
- "Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ know us individually and personally. And therefore, they know what we need." -Hugo E. Martinez
- "God cares about you. He will listen. He will answer your personal questions. He will answer in His own way in His own time, and therefore, you need to learn to listen to his voice." -Dieter F. Uchtorf
- "Don't we all cry out? Don't we all beg for forgiveness? Don't we all plead...implore...?" -Jeffrey R. Holland
- Do not wait to form a close relationship with God until the trials come. Form that tight bond now, so that when those times do come, you know His voice and can understand the plans He has for you.
- "I receive you to fellowship, in a determination that is fixed, immovable, and unchangeable, to be your friend and brother through the bonds of love, to walk in all the commandments of God blameless, in thanksgiving, forever and ever. Amen." -Doctrine and Covenants 88:133
- This Earth is beautiful. He created all this beauty for us, to make us happy. He wants us to smile.
I loved spending this evening with Cynthia and Tina, and going to the temple was the perfect study break. It is so beautiful and I feel such peace and love even just walking around the grounds like we did tonight.
"The daytime is so busy. The night is for thinking." -Cynthia
And what a better place to go than the temple?

No comments:
Post a Comment