Saturday, June 21, 2014

SUMMER IS HERE

Well, summer is officially here.  I got home late Friday night and after getting Nielsen's and hanging out with my family, Ashlyn came and picked me up and we went to In-N-Out Burger (our usual night-I-get-home tradition!).  We got doughnuts with Carly the next morning, Dad and I bought me a car (woooohoooo!), I saw Zach for lunch, and ended the night with the American Authors/The Script/OneRepublic concert.  The perfect way to start summer :D The week continued with work (this summer I'm working as an acquisitions intern at Dad's company), painting Suicide Rock, an attempted boating day, snow cones, and of course, a campfire up the canyon.
And you can actually see it from the freeway, which is a big accomplishment!
Bringing my UW pride to Utah :)
THAT'S RIGHT.  Taylor and I built a fire with no boys and no lighter fluid. And it was a great fire.
Laser pointer through the smoke -- SO COOL.
The perfect kind of nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment