There is no more perfect way to spend the weekend than on a trip with your best friends.
We left Friday evening and drove all night to Tessa's grandpa's condo in Jackson Hole. Saturday we ate breakfast in a teepee, tubed down the icy cold river, snuck into the nearby hotel's hot tub, went into town for dinner, explored town and found the candy shop, drove a short way to Idaho, listened to the Beach Boys perform (yep, I guess they are still performing), and watched the most amazing firework show! Sunday we went to church, picnicked next to Jenny Lake, hiked around the lake to Hidden Falls, went to town for dinner again, stopped on the side of the road to take pictures, made shakes at the condo, and watched Pocahontas (which neither Tessa nor I had ever seen before!). Monday we walked and biked around by the condo to a cute, quaint little town with the best school playground that I have ever seen, drove back into town one last time to get lunch and explore the shops, and begun the drive back home.
It was a short weekend trip, but I absolutely loved road tripping with and hanging out with and exploring with and laughing with Carly, Ashlyn, Tessa, Zoe, and Taylor. Thanks guys, for the best weekend! I love my Shlynny and the Cats. (We missed you, Hermana Matesen!)
 |
| And we're off! |
 |
| This was the cutest place called Dornans in Moose, Wyoming where we ate breakfast. |
 |
| Taylor, Carly, Zoe, Tessa, Ashlyn. I never got over the views. |
 |
| What's a trip to Jackson without a picture underneath one of the antler arches? |
 |
| Saturday evening before fireworks |
 |
| Where we ate lunch next to Jenny Lake. Again, the view. |
 |
| The Grand Tetons. "Grand means big." |
 |
| Hidden Falls. |
{video coming soon}
No comments:
Post a Comment