Sunday, July 8, 2012

128

Sleep in day!  Whoever thought the day would come when I would treasure sleeping in until 8:00??  Today we drove to the other side of the island and spent the day at the beach in Grande Anse.  A huge sailing race happened to be leaving from the beach we were at and it was really cool to see the boats all get ready and take off.  Later in the afternoon, we hiked from Grande Anse back to Petite Anse.  (That is how small this island is...we can hike across the whole thing in about 3 hours!)  I am starting to feel more and more at home here and I love continuing getting to know and becoming close with all the people I am living with and all the people in the community.
Loriya and I at the sailing race. 
Ryan, Me, and Olivia
The view from the hike of Terre-de-Haut.

No comments:

Post a Comment