Ahhh this weekend my best friend forever got married and everything was perfect. So perfect that I really don't have that many photos of the wedding itself. I spent the entire day with Taylor and it was EXACTLY what I wanted. I loved every moment. The night before we had a mini bachelorette party with just the two of us, meaning I had her wear her "bride to be" paraphernalia and we packed for her honeymoon. The next day, I picked Tay up early and we went to get her makeup done, then headed to Provo to meet up with Cole and the rest of her family. Their sealing wasn't until 3 pm, so we had the whole morning to slowly get ready and just chill. After making sure that everything was set at the reception center (we hardly had to do anything; everyone else was so on top of it!), Cole and Taylor went to take Cole to drop off a final exam (rough...wedding day finals) and I picked up Cafe Rio. The three of us sat and ate Cafe Rio all together discussing how nice it was to have a leisurely morning rather than an entire stressful day. I felt honored that they would let me third wheel with them all day.
Soon enough, it was time to get ready for the wedding! Taylor and Cole left earlier and I hung out with the rest of the family until it was time for us to leave as well. I love their family so much!! They really are like my second family and I love that I can comfortably hang out with them even without Tay around. After the sealing (beautiful!!) and pictures (freezing! but fun), our friends and Cole's friends, both families, and of course Tay and Cole, all hung out at the reception center together until it was actually time for the reception. Those 30 minutes, or however long it was, were some of my favorite. Everyone was happy and peaceful and at ease even while prepping for the reception. Taylor was happy and calm and just in love. I loved it.
The reception was perfect. Everything went without a hitch. Food, friends, family, dancing, and everything was beautiful.
 |
| Tessa and I on "Tide-to-Go" duty |
 |
| The only non-professional photo we got together that night hahaha. |
No comments:
Post a Comment