Monday, April 30, 2018

Birthday Weekend

Twenty-three is a good number. It looks nice written out (23...yes.), it's nice to say, and it's odd. I have a feeling it's going to be as equally as good of a year as it is a number. For one, my first weekend included dinner with my favorite ladies (pictures missing a few!) and partying with my family all weekend.

Each time my brothers have visited, they ditch Mom and Dad at a hotel and come stay with me. We hang out all day and sometimes see my parents for dinner or in the evenings. I love the time I have to myself with just the boys, but also I would never want to go any amount of time knowing that my parents are in the city without any plans to see them!
Matching with Bailey. It's pretty hard to tell in this lighting, but take my word for it.
Bailey, Lindsay, and Hannah <3 
Twinsies.
World Trade Center
Talks of Christopher working here one day.
Homework needed to be done. But I also didn't want to wake the boys. Soooo homework in the tub.
This night will forever be burned as a beautiful pocket memory in my mind. Sitting with my family in my little living room
playing Psych and eating ice cream. The perfect evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment