Guess what? Tessa is back from her mission!!! I wasn't planning on going home for her homecoming because just a few weeks later I would be home for Carly's wedding. But one night I was talking to her on the phone. When I hung up, I knew I just couldn't miss her homecoming. I wanted to be able to spend time and focus on her and at Carly's wedding spend time and focus on Carly. As I was about to fall asleep I texted my mom something along the lines of "I know it's ridiculous to want to buy a last minute ticket home for Tessa's homecoming and I just need you to talk me out of it and tell me it doesn't make any sense." Well the next morning I woke up and she basically told me I wasn't being ridiculous at all and it's these important life experiences that are worth spending money on. Ah isn't my mom the best? I'm so glad she said that because I really did want to go home and get to see Tessa, but I needed some affirmation. So we bought tickets and I texted Shlyn and told her the surprise and to organize a dinner with all the girls. And Shlyn was perfect. They all were sitting down at Brio and she was giving me play by play text updates letting me know when I should come in and where they were, etc. etc. Oh it was just the happiest of surprises <3 <3 <3 I love my friends. FINALLY after THREE years we had everyone back together again for a weekend!! It was perfect, so extremely perfect.
 |
| SPOTTED: from SEA --> SLC |
 |
| Shlynny and the Cats <3 |
 |
| High school throwback ahhhh so happy. |
No comments:
Post a Comment