Final Score: 21 - 11 for the Huskies.
We beat University of Oregon in the regional championship and it was incredible. We are now #1 in the league and getting ready to head to Nationals in North Carolina!!! WE DID IT WE DID IT I AM SO HAPPY
I absolutely love my team and the heart and hard work they put in to every game. Although the score does not reflect it, the beginning of the game was a fight. But my team fights harder than any team I have every known or played with and we were able to come out on top. I cannot wait to play with them in just a couple more weeks at the National Tournament!
But want to know what the best part of the whole day was? MY FAMILY SURPRISED ME AT MY GAME. Every single one of them. I was standing behind the restraining line while the ball was on attack and glanced out towards the fence to enter the field...and there they were..my entire family lined up along the fence looking and waving. I was so excited, I literally almost began crying on the field and had to hurry and compose myself because, after all, I was in the middle of playing a lacrosse game. Marty, Christopher, and my dad had to go after we all ate dinner (crab anyone??) to get back to school, but Nicholas had a break, so my mom and Nicholas stayed an extra day! We ate at Thaiger Room, canoed at the WAC, wen to Molly Moon's and just loved being with each other. It was perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment