Finals are OVER, which also means the busiest quarter of my life is also over...thank goodness. Man, I loved everything I was doing, but boy am I grateful for a break with absolutely no responsibilities. And what better place to go to unwind than home? I love my home <3
 |
Marty and Nicholas picked me up from the airport. On the way home, Marty's car broke down.. He was so calm and handled it so well, I was seriously impressed!! A funny welcome home though haha. |
 |
| Skiing + Zoe = my favorite things |
 |
| The tiny specks on the lift are Quinn and Callen... |
 |
| ...I love when my Seattle and Utah lives combine! Chris, Quinn, Callen, and Steven joined me and Zoe up at Snowbird! |
 |
| Date night. Leeman and Ruby |
 |
| Zoe and Chris as "Bob Ross" hahaha |
Why don't I have a picture??? I FINALLY got to see JD after 3 years of being apart!! He planned a really fun "super-date," as we all called it, for my friends and I to join his friends and him at. Such a fun night.
 |
| Slept over in Provo at Taylor's..ate breakfast at Ruby's. How I love my cats. |
 |
| Look who I ran into at Costco? Funny that I saw Carolyn before I saw Ashlyn haha. |
 |
Gettin the gang back together again for dinner at Cheesecake (one of our favorite activities together). |
 |
| The LOT. Took a long Sunday walk with the parents :) |
 |
| Carly chose a wedding dress!!!! |
 |
| It's a surprise, but let me tell you...it is PERFECT. |
I wish I had pictures with my family! I love seeing my friends and cannot live without them. But my true trip highlights are just sitting and talking with my mom and dad and catching up with my brothers.
No comments:
Post a Comment