This year the Jones family came with us to Pagosa! Taylor and I have been trying to get our families to go together for years and it was our dream come true when they could come with us this year! Sadly Marty had to work and couldn't come with us :( Nicholas brought his friend, Luke, and Abby brought her friend, Kennedy. Christopher and Ian have become good friends this last year or so (again, mine and Taylor's dream come true), so it was perfect because everybody had a friend! I love Pagosa. It was the perfect trip. Driving the jeep, riding ATVs, talking around the campfire, roasting marshmallows, hiking to the falls, tubing down the river, and just being with friends. The Jones were the perfect family to bring with us to Pagosa!! They love the outdoors and fell in love with Pagosa. Plus, I'm pretty much part of the family, so that was fun for me ;D
 |
| Nicholas and Luke fishing for squirrels. |
 |
| Christopher and Ian. Studs. |
 |
| Abby, Kennedy, and Taylor. |
 |
| Picnicing. |
 |
| Luke caught a fish! |
 |
| Our fire masters. |
 |
| But of course, ATVs. |
 |
| Tay was super stellar and chopped us some fire wood! |
 |
| The falls. |
 |
| Roger's massive fish! |
 |
| I <3 the Jones fam. |
 |
| Taylor, Abby, Kennedy, and me. |
 |
| Goodbye for now, Pagosa. We love you <3 |
No comments:
Post a Comment