Sunday, April 26, 2015

Leaving Teenagehood...

That is right everyone, I am finally TWENTY!  I am so extremely excited to get to say I'm "in my twenties."  You know, after hanging around twenty-somethings for a while, being a teenager feels so young... I mean, it was great and all -- I sure have millions of fantastic teenage memories!! -- but I'm excited to see what this next decade of my life brings me :D

Friends came over Saturday night and we all hung out, played Stuff Your Mouth (never played? see link {here}... I highly recommend it for some good laughs), ate cake and ice cream, and ended the night by my friends throwing a blanket over my head and taking me to a spectacular view of Seattle!  It was the perfect party!  I do have to say though...my favorite present was that MY PARENTS CAME AND VISITED ME!!!! Seriously, I loooooved having them come up.  I was so excited just to show them my apartment, give them the campus tour, eat my favorite food here, and just be in Seattle together :D They made it the most perfect weekend and I couldn't have asked for anything better!  I love my mom and dad :)

Thanks to everyone both in Utah and in Seattle (and elsewhere) who made my birthday such a special day!  I felt so much love and am so lucky and blessed to have the incredible friends and family that I do.
I am so blessed to have such wonderful examples in my life!
Cuz what's a party without pictures on the roof?

No comments:

Post a Comment