Sunday, March 29, 2015

Spring Break was perfect.

Hiking Rattlesnake with Taylor. Skiing at Snowbird with Steven, Chris, and Taylor. Showing Emma around Salt Lake. Girls' day in Park City with Mom. Skiing at Snowbird with Dad. Coaching Olympus Lacrosse. Giving Cynthia the Salt Lake City tour. Hiking Grandeur Peak with Cynthia and Mom. Taking pictures at the Great Salt Lake with Cynthia, Shlyn, and Zoe. Eating Cafe Rio with pretty much everyone. Making SBO posters late at night with Marty, Mom, and Dad. Hot tubbing with Zoe in Ashlyn's hot tub. Finding giant houses with Ashlyn, Adam, and Zoe. Getting Hector's burritos too late at night. Hiking Mount Olympus with Cynthia. General Women's Conference with Cynthia, Zoe, and Ashlyn. Unsuccessful Fast Offering runs with Christopher. Teaching Nicholas how to walk on stilts. Spontaneous visits from Carly. Being home with everyone I love <3 See you all again in 10 short weeks! 
We all laughed at this picture because it kind of looks like my leg is Taylor's arm hahah.
Taylor and I showed Steven and Chris what real black diamond skiing is ;) And hey, they did pretty good!
She "carried me" through the whole weekend. Love my Tay J!
I got to spend an afternoon with Emma! Carly, Shlyn, and I took her to Cafe Rio and hiked Ensign Peak :D
I was so excited to have my Washington and Utah lives collide and had to take a picture to prove it.
My favorite ski buddy :)
I love to see the temple, I'm going there someday...
So lucky I got to spend so much time with my BEST FRIEND.
Throwin' our Dubs up! 
Zoe and I call this our band photo. Next step? Form a band.
Shlyn always keeps me laughing.
Mount Olympus
My city.

No comments:

Post a Comment