What I love about Christmas: FAMILY. LOVE. JOY. <<--- Yes, those may be the cliche Christmas words, but is there really a better way to describe what makes Christmas so magical and so perfect?
| After pretty much no snow for all of December, I woke up to this outside of my window. A Christmas miracle!! <3 |
| I don't know if we're allowed, but we sneak a peek every year :) Shhh, don't tell.. |
| Welcome to the family, Derek, the giant teddy bear. |
![]() |
| Endless massages. |
![]() |
| <3 |
![]() |
| We love having Aunt Marge spend Christmas at our home! |
| FAMILY. The Pauls even surprised their kids and flew in to Salt Lake on Christmas morning! One of the best Christmas presents for all of us!! |
| Airplane rides, arm wrestling, and karaoke all night long. |
![]() |
| My grandpa truly is Superman!! |





No comments:
Post a Comment