Buses downtown, Pike's Place, exploring, Mariner's game, ghost hunters, Pioneer Square, arcade, pasta, balsamic, birthday, farmer's market, tomatoes, flowers, ice cream, soccer, frisbee, night games, movie nights, card games, Husky rock, ferris wheel, the gum wall, sun, up the Ave.
 |
| I love having a farmer's market right up the street...I bought myself a box of tomatoes and they are delicious :) |
 |
| Red Square |
 |
| Nick, Me, Lily, and Sam |
 |
| I felt a little artsy with this one. |
 |
| "This guy." |
 |
| But really, who doesn't love free Mariner's tickets?? |
 |
| We tried to take a picture on the ferris wheel... |
 |
| The Courtney Face. I feel like I have started a revolution! |
 |
| Happy birthday, Jessie!! |
 |
| The oh-so famous and oh-so disgusting gum wall. |
 |
| Nick, Lily, Emma, and Chen |
Love all the photos! But wow...that "Courtney face." Not sure what to think! Ha, ha!
ReplyDeleteI bet you read the "follow your dreams" backwards didn't you? "dreams your follow."
ReplyDelete