Geese. Yes, you heard that right. Geese, as in the bird. Aren't they known to be violent or something? Well, anyways every morning I have to walk right past them by myself. And I feel like though I try to walk as many feet away from them as possible, they all just eye me as I walk past. I mean, if there was someone there to know if I was attacked by a goose, I'm sure I'd feel much better. But, no. I walk by myself and if I were to get attacked no one would know about it and I'd have to somehow try to get away from them and beat them off at the same time, and I imagine they are faster than me because they have the advantage of choosing to fly if they wish. Plus they poop everywhere and it stinks.
Don't be fooled by the pictures. They give me the creeps.
I'm dying right now. This is the greatest post you've ever posted.
ReplyDeleteRuby made me get up and walk over to computer to read this post, and she hovered over me and read along with me. And then we laughed and laughed, and then cried a little bit. And then we said simultaneously, "I miss Courtney!"
ReplyDeleteCourtney I am dying! You don't even know! GEESE? HA
ReplyDelete