Saturday, April 27, 2013

b i r t h d a y

As of 1:01 yesterday morning, I am now a legal adult. . . 18 woooohoooo!
Remember how I said that I have the best friends??  Well I do.  They planned the best surprise party for me up the canyons and I had no clue whatsoever!  It was the perfect night.  Ashlyn, Carly, Taylor, and Tessa picked me up after lacrosse and told me we were going to dinner, then blindfolded me and completely confused me.  When we got out of the car I was expecting maybe a couple other of my girlfriends at a casual burrito place or something...but no..they took off the blindfold and I was up the canyons with everyone.  I had such a blast--thanks everyone for the perfect birthday!!
(sorry for all of the pictures...I couldn't narrow it down.)
And I apologize for the poor video quality...Blogger won't upload anything better!

Thank you, Katie, for the lovely photo bomb.  <3
My almost twin, Ella (born just two days before me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment